Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Saippuakauppias...

...is your palindrome for today. When I was at school, I became very interested (I don't know why) in palindromes, especially in music. And so today, upon browsing aimlessly (actually, not so aimlessly - I was looking for for German language courses) I found this palindrome. It is a real word, in Finnish and means 'soap salesman', apparently. What kind of language has a word for a soap salesman?

Oh, what the hell, have another one....

Kobła ma mały bok

...is Polish and means 'the mare has a small side.'
All found from the BBC's language forum pages for geeks!!

Oh, dear, is that the time? I must go to bed...
I'm sorry if I've either confused or scared you..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Lamborghini doors trailblazer

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home