Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hello, Yeah?

Let me get something straight from the start. I'm not going to explain myself here, or try to advertise myself for self glorification purposes. This isn't the diary of Iain, either. What I choose to fill my days barely excites me, so I don't know how it could excite you. No, that isn't important. Infact, this blog isn't very important, but here it is, in all it's ugliness. The thoughts of a bored man; the product of too many hours of pointless contemplation for all to see. I hope it at least causes a thought in your heads.
Oh, and if you enjoy reading others ‘blogs’, and I suspect if you’ve got this far on mine so far, you must be pretty hardcore, then be sure to visit Neil Bennion’s site about his trip around the Americas, Litter from America. That is a diary, but it is wickedly funny and fairly entertaining to boot. Anyway, here you have my blog, but please be sure to let me know if I start writing pieces littered with ridiculous rhetorical questions like that sexually frustrated woman on ‘Sex and the City’.

This could be the start of a beautiful relationship...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home